Cervelo R2 Review by Cyclist UK
Verdict : Lightweight and low-profile, there’s racing in the blood of the 105 equipped Cervelo R2.
Cyclist Rating : 4 stars
“It’s clear on first inspection just how much thought has gone into the frame…it’s a race bike, pure and simple.”
Cervelo R2 Review on Cyclist UK
Caffelatex is a truly innovative tire sealant used on road and off-road tubeless and tubular tires. Activated by wheel movement, Caffelatex’s foaming agent disperses sealant throughout the tire’s entire internal cavity. Once a puncture occurs, Caffelatex moves through the holes, allowing the sealing ingredient to heal the puncture.
Unlike traditional latex sealants, Caffelatex does not contain ammonia, making the sealant rim and tire friendly. Ammonia is corrosive and degrade aluminum rims and tire casings.
Caffelatex is available in a variety of sizes : 250ml or 1000ml bottles, and 60ml cheer-packs.
More about Caffelatex here.
3 Properties of Bicycle Material You Should Care About
1. Physical : Density
2. Mechanical : Elongation, fatigue limit, stiffness, tensile strength, toughness
3. Chemical : Corrosion resistance
3 Properties of Titanium That Makes It Stand Out
1. Toughness : A titanium bicycle is very stiff against pedaling torques but transmits less road shudder than other materials. Titanium flexes well, so it acts as a better shock absorber than other materials.
2. Stretchability : Titanium’s elongation property far exceeds other materials. Titanium can bend far more than other materials before it breaks.
3. Resilience : This is where titanium bicycles truly excel. Titanium does not rust. They are extraordinarily resistant to fatigue and corrosion. Titanium frame failures are virtually unheard of.
3 Reasons Why Your Next Bike Should Be Titanium
1. Best balance of light-weight, strength, durability and comfort.
2. When properly designed and manufactured, the titanium frame is solid and stiff, yet forgiving and comfortable.
3. Titanium is the only material that will give you that “magical” ride.
3 Great Titanium Brands You Should Consider
PASSONI Top Evolution
MOOTS Vamoots RSL
Visit the all-new www.bikesnbites.com! Refreshed to serve you better!
- Carbon Dry Japan
- Cobb Cycling
- Dux Helm
- Effetto Mariposa
- Equilibrium Cycle Works
- Gokiso Wheels
- Keep On Kovers
- Rotor Bike Components
- Squeezy Sports Nutrition – Made in Germany
- Stages Cycling
- TrueStart Coffee
- Ultimate Ceramic Bearing
- Wheels Manufacturing
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- MY ACCOUNT